Miller Knight is not just any construction solution provider. We are genuinely passionate about what we do. This passion and pride is proven in our approach to completing your project:
- Collaboration does not end with the programme schedule. We aim to offer advice and consultancy to our clients, taking a partnership approach to ensure that our client receives the best possible service. The only way that we can successfully achieve this is by building strong relationships with our clients, built on trust.
- With ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Constructionline Gold, CHAS, SMAS and FIRAS accreditation; you can be sure of our quality, health & safety and environmental compliance.
- Our team of highly experienced construction and fire protection specialists go through our stringent screening process before employment commences to ensure that they all carry the relevant certifications and accreditations. With decades of experience working in live environments such as housing, prisons, hospitals and other sensitive projects, the high standards of our team mean that First Acceptance should be a given on every project.
Working to Suit Programme
- This does not mean that Miller Knight cannot be flexible in its ways of working. On the contrary, your deliverables are our priority, and we will work closely with you to design a collaborative plan that suits your programme.
- Always aiming to remain top of our game, Miller Knight will review its performance against a set of clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) agreed with you before the commencement of the programme. Aligning the review with the improvement, we will introduce additional measures to ensure we meet and exceed the KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Looking for more than a Building Compliance company? Knowing that our service is part of the bigger picture, we like to work in collaboration with our clients. This means we take the time to discuss and understand your key drivers with you before project commencement. We then design our KPIs, ways of working, programme scheduling and even team to align with your specific goals.
Looking for more information on our Services?
To discuss your requirements, please call 0845 634 3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org