As a professional fire protection company, we provide comprehensive fire risk assessments, and where appropriate, carry out remedial work.
Miller Knight, a third party accredited specialist, provide and install services to assist with you complying with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
More specifically, we provide a UK-wide service covering the following:
- Attending to all aspects of passive fire protection, including any remedial works indentified in the survey, and provide a Certificate of Conformity for works carried out
- Installing structural load-bearing fire barriers for riser cupboards, plant rooms etc.
- Protect combustible services (cables, plastic pipes etc.) to prevent the spread of fire
- Offer solutions which accommodate day-to-day movement and fire induced movement of both building joints and metal services, while still maintaining their integrity
- Assure the use of accredited products
- Set up a maintenance schedule for on-going monitoring and maintenance of compliance with regulations
- Deliver informative seminars to help clients manager their fire protection